We have rich experience in helping organization to get ISO 10002: 2014 (QM-CS)/BS 25999: 2006 (BCMS) certifications. The prominently featured international quality certification ISO 10002:2014 helps organizations to better manage complaints which are related to products pertaining to planning, design, operation, maintenance and improvement.
ISO 10002:2014 provides guidance on the process of complaints handling related to products within an organization, including planning, design, operation, maintenance, and improvement. The complaints-handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system.
ISO 10002:2014 is not applicable to disputes referred for resolution outside the organization or for employment-related disputes.
It is also intended for use by organizations of all sizes and in all sectors. Annex A provides guidance specifically for small businesses.
ISO 10002:2014 addresses the following aspects of complaints handling:
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the organization's ability to improve its product and customer service;
- Top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources, including personnel training;
- Recognizing and addressing the needs and expectations of complainants;
- Providing complainants with an open, effective, and easy-to-use complaints process;
- Analyzing and evaluating complaints in order to improve the product and customer service quality;
- Auditing of the complaints-handling process;
- Reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaints-handling process.
Advantages of ISO 10002:2014
- With the implementation of iso 10002:2014 (qm-cs) certified complaint handling management system in place, the organizations better understand the client's requirements by getting a clear view of all the complaints/feedback received which then help them to be a proven supplier of products/services in accordance of client's requirements.
- Works as a tool to audit complaints-handling process
- Provide an option to organization to review the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaint-handling process in place
- With the help of thorough analysis and evaluation of complaints/feedbacks received using the iso 10002:2014 certified complaints management system, organizations get a crisp view of their product/service offerings vis-a-vis client satisfaction and easily recognize the loop holes associated with complains/feedbacks.