Responsible Care 14000
The RC 14001 scheme provides a structure for a certifiable Environmental Management System which helps organisations to achieve continual environmental improvement through the effective management of environmental impacts.
Responsible care (RC) is the chemical industry's global initiative to encourage continuous health, safety and environmental practices. under the initiative, there are stated principles for the management system in production, handling, use, transport and disposal of chemical products.
The RC 14001 scheme provides a structure for a certifiable environmental management system which helps organisations to achieve continual environmental improvement through the effective management of environmental impacts. tüv süd psb has the expertise and qualified professionals to audit and certify your management system in accordance to the industry standard and requirements.
- RC14000 implementation improves / leads to
- Policies & objectives set by 'top management'
- Understanding of customer's requirements with a view to achieving customer satisfaction
- Conformance to legal and regulatory requirements
- Improved internal and external communications
- Understanding of the organization's processes
- Clear responsibilities and authorities agreed for all staff
- Improved use of time and resources
- Reduced wastage
- Greater consistency and traceability of products and services
- Improved morale and motivation
- Customer confidence, satisfaction and trust
- Level of assurance in organisational quality
- Organisational profitability
- Ability to differentiate organisation for competitive advantage
- Organisational credibility & reputation