PHASE-I [TIME SPAN - 10 DAYS]
[Brief Introduction to ISO 9000 Series and Quality Management System,
Exchange of Information On Company’s existing Quality System and
Organization Structure, Appointment of M.R.]
- Introduction to ISO 9000 Series of Standards.
- Detailed know how on different clauses of ISO 9001 and their importance in
successfully managing an organization.
- Information on Documentation required in ISO 9001 i.e. Quality Manual,
Procedure Manual, formats, Work Instructions, etc.
- Brief discussion on benefits of implementing and maintaining ISO 9001 QMS.
- Collection of information regarding company’s existing Quality Management
System and Finalizing Organization Structure.
- Defining Functional Responsibilities and Authorities of various personnel.
- To appoint one employee as a Management Representative (M.R.) who will look after all the documents related to ISO Quality Management System.
PHASE-II [TIME SPAN - 15 DAYS]
[Finalization of Quality Policy and Objectives, Formats for all Departments Quality Plans, Work Instructions, etc.]
- Detailed discussion with each department managers / heads on their existing records in accordance with ISO Requirements.
- Defining Company’s Quality Policy and Objectives.
- Finalization of Quality Plans, Work Instructions, etc.
- Detailed individual explanation to each staff member contributing to company’s Quality Management System about importance of recording data and maintaining the same.
PHASE-III [TIME SPAN - 15 DAYS]
[Review and Finalization of Quality Manual, Procedure Manual, etc. and Implementation of Quality Records / Formats]
- Implementation and filling up of formats and recording data as per ISO requirements.
- Preparation of Quality Manual with MR.
- Preparation of Department wise Procedures with each department’s manager / head.
- Review and finalization of Complete Quality and Procedure Manuals and getting it approved from company’s top management.
- Detailed information on company’s total documentation staff members.
- Brief session on ISO Awareness to shop floor employees to ensure one understands the importance of adhering to company’s Quality Management System.
PHASE-IV [TIME SPAN - 10 DAYS]
[Review of Records, Training for Internal Audit and Management Review Meetings, Measurement and Monitoring Of Processes]
- To train few employees in conducting Internal Audit of ISO Quality Management System.
- Plan for Internal Audits.
- Brief Introduction of activities related to Management review Meetings.
- To explain in detail Measurements and Monitoring of Processes.
PHASE-V [TIME SPAN - 10 DAYS]
Conducting Internal Audits, Management review Meetings, Corrective and Preventive Actions, Monitoring and Measurement of Processes
- Conduct Internal Audit by Independent and Trained Personnel in a Documented Manner.
- To record the findings of Internal Audit and bring them to the attention of respective personnel.
- Submission of various quality records in MRC Meetings.
- Desired Modifications to quality system in association with documented procedures and ISO 9000 Quality Management System.
- Determine corrective and preventive actions required to be initiated in the organization.
PHASE-VI [TIME SPAN - 10 DAYS]
Pre assessment and Final Certification
- Assisting in liaison with Certifying Bodies.
- Fine tuning of documents for Pre assessment Audit.
- Implementation based on procedure and Quality Manual.
- Certification Audit by Certifying Body.